header logo

Toolbar

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Yarn Pop's Lori Jordan Shares Her Stitch Red Story

Independent designer and travel-lover, Lori Jordan of Yarn Pop products (also known as Top Shelf Totes), has come out with a project pouch specifically for the Stitch Red campaign. We asked her about her involvement in the campaign and what she does to stay heart healthy.




Why did you choose to get involved with the Stitch Red campaign?
 
My husband's family has a history of heart disease and I had a good friend who was affected with a heart issue, as well. When I was presented with the opportunity to support this campaign, I joined immediately. Education and research are critical to making progress against this disease, and I’m happy to be part of a movement that supports both.

What was your inspiration behind your Stitch Red product?
 
The product we are offering is the Bold Red Fleur - Yarn Pop. Great for holding yarn, projects and notions, our entire Yarn Pop line is available in the Stitch Red print. I chose this look because the red combined with the pattern is bold, bright and has a feeling of movement.

Do you have a heart healthy tip to share?
 
Daily, 30 minute walks. It is good exercise, and also helps keep stress levels down.

What gets your heart racing?
Travel will always get my heart racing. I traveled a lot on my own before I met my husband and now we travel a lot together. It is always refreshing to get out of town and explore. Of course I always use it as a great opportunity to visit local yarn shops and love the time in transit for some focused knitting time!

Thanks for your contribution, Lori!

Do you have a heart healthy tip to share? We would love to hear from you! Post a comment, or send us an e-mail at info@stitchred.com. Tell us your tips and your heart stories, your heart-felt stories, or your Stitch Red felting stories. We may end up sharing them in out blog or newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment