header logo

Toolbar

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween...and High Blood Pressure Basics

First, Happy Halloween from the ladies of Jimmy Beans Wool! We hope you have a safe, happy, healthy Halloween (try not to eat all the candy like I've been doing...).

Kristen and I are back from VK Live and are still floored from the response of mid-westerners to our Stitch Red campaign. So, what was the hot ticket item this past weekend?

The Kollage Square Needles! 


Ergonomic (for hours upon hours of knitting), sharp tips (seriously) and they come in a snazzy red metallic color - what's not to love? I even got myself a pair of the Kollage Stitch Red double points to cast on my Turkish Bed Socks. I know I have more needles than I need, but I'm a knitter! I just never know when I might need an extra set...

I've been trying to catch up on the heart-healthy news I missed over the past weekend. I stumbled upon this adorable, animated video from The Heart Truth explaining what's really happening when our hearts are working overtime due to high blood pressure. It must be the kid in me who really enjoyed this short video...take a look!




Happy Halloween!

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment